top of page

Food Group

Public·11 members

Today: HJK VS Aberdeen live free 30 November 2023

2 days ago — There's little to play for in this Europa Conference League group fixture. Both sides are already unable to qualify for the knockout stages so ...

Every three or four days we’re out there on the pitch doing what we need to do, we’re showing good character doing the things we need to do. ” Join our Aberdeen FC Facebook group for all the latest Dons news Outgoing HJK head coach and Finnish international assistant Toni Korkeakunnas is close friends with Jensen and had sent him a video of the frozen HJK pitch amidst the heavy snowfall and predicted temperatures of -14 forecast for the Finnish capital. It is nothing new to the defender who plays the majority of his international football in the Olympic Stadium which sits in the shadow of HJK’s ground. Jensen confirmed: “He sent me a video of the snowy pitch, it was just a healthy bit of banter. Aberdeen Euro results 'sickening' admits Richard JensenRichard Jensen has been left with a sickening feeling following Aberdeen's results in the Europa Conference League, but the Finnish international is determined to make it a happy homecoming in Helsinki. The defender came through the HJK youth ranks before joining FC Twente back in 2012, and tonight will face his former club at the Bolt Arena for the first time in his senior career. We just have to do our best and make sure the three points travel back to Aberdeen. “There’s no extra special meaning to a win here than it would be somewhere else, they are all just as important. ” All smiles for Richard Jensen and Barry Robson ahead of the clash in Helsinki (Image: SNS Group) HJK took a point from Pittodrie but the centre-half is confident Aberdeen - only missing Shayden Morris who didn't travel to Helsinki - have what it takes to get a morale-boosting win and to ruin the big night of retiring Finnish legend Perparim Hetemaj. Jensen stated: “HJK are a very skilful and disciplined team, we saw that in the first game. We had a good game against them and I think we had enough chances to beat them. Hopefully he doesn’t end with three points and a win over us. ” Jensen celebrated a big tackle in the weekend draw with Rangers with a punch the air celebration in front of the Red Shed. Tonight he wants to really give the Red Army something to cheer about. Sign up to our Aberdeen F. C newsletter to get the latest headlines, transfer news and more sent to your inbox Jensen passionately said: “Those are the traits you need as a defender, absolutely. ▶️ HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen 30.11.2023 – Stream and VODs Highlights and livestreams of UEFA Europa Conference League 2023/24 football fixture between HJK Helsinki and Aberdeen. Best place to watch the 30.11.2023 ... “Hopefully we can do that in Helsinki now. I’m fully focused on beating them tomorrow. He is one of the giants in Finnish football. “He’s has been a great figure who has had a great career in Finland, Italy and for the national team. I haven’t actually played together with him but it’s still sad to see him go. He’s had a great career and it is a big moment for Finnish football. HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen Match Preview, Predictions & 5 hours ago — HJK Helsinki drew first blood but were eventually pegged back by Bojan Mivoski's equaliser. But now it is time for the first of my two tips and ... What channel is Aberdeen vs HJK Helsinki? Live stream 5 Oct 2023 — The game will be shown live on TNT Sports. Live coverage starts at 7.45pm on TNT Sports 3. Will there be a live stream? Yes. You can stream all ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page