top of page

Food Group

Public·11 members

(LIVE@) HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen FC live free 30 November 2023

HJK Helsinki vs. Aberdeen FC: Live Stream & on TV today. HJK Helsinki vs. Aberdeen FC is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Nov 30 at 05:45 PM.

Aberdeen v HJK Helsinki news Eintracht Frankfurt · Aberdeen · Aberdeen FC blast over mounting UEFA fines as fans Helsinki Aberdeen Live 02:58 Fri, 06 Oct. 'We deserved to win the game ... HJK vs Aberdeen H2H - Livescore Gulf United - Dubai United FC 01/12/2023 06:45 · Persipa Pati - Gresik United 01/12/2023 02:00 · Sports Terms. © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, ... There’s nothing further I can tell my teammates, really. “What’s the worst conditions I’ve played in? I don’t know, all conditions are football conditions. We just have to do our best and make sure the three points travel back to Aberdeen. “There’s no extra special meaning to a win here than it would be somewhere else, they are all just as important. ” All smiles for Richard Jensen and Barry Robson ahead of the clash in Helsinki (Image: SNS Group) HJK took a point from Pittodrie but the centre-half is confident Aberdeen - only missing Shayden Morris who didn't travel to Helsinki - have what it takes to get a morale-boosting win and to ruin the big night of retiring Finnish legend Perparim Hetemaj. HJK v Aberdeen LIVE 30. 11. 2023 | Football Follow HJK v Aberdeen 30. 11. 2023 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Aberdeen vs HJK Helsinki live: TV channel, stream and PPV detailsAfter an encouraging display in losing narrowly to Eintracht Frankfurt, Aberdeen continue their Europa Conference League campaign at home to HJK Helsinki. On the face of it, this should represent Barry Robson's side's best chance of picking up points in Group G, with Frankfurt and PAOK looking like more formidable opponents. Getting a win so early on would also keep up hopes of an unlikely progression into the next stage and so that will be the aim. The Dons have looked far more like their old selves in recent weeks after a slow start to the season and have won their last three, with victory over Rangers at Ibrox on Saturday their best result to date. A fourth win would lift the support as well as the confidence of the players even further. The 27-year-old said: “It has been sickening, we have had some incredible performances but haven’t really got the results we perhaps deserved. Have we lacked luck? I don’t know, luck - you sometimes have it and sometimes you don’t so I can’t say much more about that. “Did I feel unlucky with the slip against PAOK? I dunno, on the other hand you are there on the pitch trying to win the games and sometimes it just doesn’t go your way. We did our best but just didn’t succeed, we should have done something perhaps slightly differently to avoid that, but it didn’t happen. HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen Live Score and Analysis 9 hours ago — You can check H2H stats, match predictions, odds analysis and standings for HJK Helsinki VS Aberdeen of UEFA Europa Conference League on ... Here is everything you need to know about the match. When is Aberdeen vs HJK Helsinki? The Dons welcome the Finnish side to Pittodrie TONIGHT, Thursday October 5. Kick-off is at 8pm. Can I watch Aberdeen vs HJK Helsinki live? Yes, the clash will be covered on TNT Sports 3. It starts immediately after coverage of Rangers' match against HJK Helsinki finishes. Form and head to head stats HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen UEFA Europa Conference League match HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen 30.11.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Now we’re trying to get our first win. “We have learned from this experience, definitely. You are seeing us grow from week to week, we are starting to perform as a good team and we’re showing that. “I think we’re showing it internationally, domestically and in the cup as well. Every three or four days we’re out there on the pitch doing what we need to do, we’re showing good character doing the things we need to do. ” Join our Aberdeen FC Facebook group for all the latest Dons news Outgoing HJK head coach and Finnish international assistant Toni Korkeakunnas is close friends with Jensen and had sent him a video of the frozen HJK pitch amidst the heavy snowfall and predicted temperatures of -14 forecast for the Finnish capital. HJK Helsinki - Aberdeen FC: Live Stream & on TV today HJK Helsinki vs. Aberdeen FC: Live Stream & on TV today. HJK Helsinki vs. Aberdeen FC is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Nov 30 at 05:45 PM. It is nothing new to the defender who plays the majority of his international football in the Olympic Stadium which sits in the shadow of HJK’s ground. Jensen confirmed: “He sent me a video of the snowy pitch, it was just a healthy bit of banter. It’s nice to come back and the weather is lovely - we saw the snowy landscape from the aeroplane. “I represented HJK before I left for my career abroad, I got my skills here so I am very proud and grateful for what they gave me here. But there is no extra-special win here compared to anywhere else, they are all just as important. “I will have some family here, for sure, so, yeah, it will be nice to see them. The Finns won’t like the cold either so it’s not an advantage. Aberdeen Euro results 'sickening' admits Richard JensenRichard Jensen has been left with a sickening feeling following Aberdeen's results in the Europa Conference League, but the Finnish international is determined to make it a happy homecoming in Helsinki. The defender came through the HJK youth ranks before joining FC Twente back in 2012, and tonight will face his former club at the Bolt Arena for the first time in his senior career. Jensen's close family and friends will be watching on as he look to steer the Dons to their first Euro victory this season having suffered near misses against Eintracht Frankfurt and PAOK. Aberdeen Euro results 'sickening' admits Richard Jensen 3 hours ago — The Finnish international came through the ranks with HJK before heading to Dutch outfit FC Twente in 2012, and he returns to his former ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Connect with Home Bites

• Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Contact Home Bites

call us: 206.779.1347 or email

Copyright © 2023HOME BITES LLC . Renton, WA 

bottom of page