top of page

Food Group

Public·11 members

Liverpool LASK uživo 30 studenog 2023 Sport

Liverpool vs LASK Linz H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. Liverpool. 14 ...

"[It is] a very tough place to play football, but at the end the only thing that matters in football are the three points. "At the end we got one, we will deal with it and we will go with the same hunger, because I think it's too early to talk about a title race. "We will fight harder. We have everything we need to fight for everything. I've said many, many times that we set our goals at the start of the season; we want to win everything, Premier League games, cup games and the Europa League. "Did you know? Trent Alexander-Arnold was dribbled past seven times in Liverpool's 1-1 draw at Manchester City on Saturday - a record in a Premier League match this season. We asked for your thoughts on Saturday's match between Manchester City and Liverpool. (90 Min), externalWant more transfer stories? Read Tuesday's full gossip columnImage source, Getty ImagesKostas Tsimikas has praised Trent Alexander-Arnold for his ability to stay calm while scoring Liverpool's equaliser at Manchester City. Alexander-Arnold had a difficult game defensively against electric City winger Jeremy Doku but kept his composure from the edge of the area to equalise with 10 minutes remaining. Watch LASK vs. Liverpool Live audio commentary of LASK vs. Liverpool and a full match replay and highlights will also be available on . James: Good result for LFC and all the chasing pack. LFC must be considered title contenders now and the Premier League is much more open this year. Exciting times ahead. Image source, Getty ImagesLiverpool's draw with Manchester City was the biggest result of the weekend in terms of the title race, according to ESPN's Mark Ogden. Jurgen Klopp's men became the first side to stop City winning at Etihad Stadium in all competitions since Everton in December 2022, with City’s 23 game winning run on home soil coming to an end. "I think we are doing good at the moment [but] obviously we can do better. "We are working hard and we are improving. We are in a good moment, I would say. I think what we want to achieve this season is to win trophies together. "We are on the right track, but we have to keep going and keep winning the games. "The Netherlands international arrived in the January transfer window with Liverpool in the midst of an inconsistent period that eventually cost them a Champions League qualification spot, despite a late-season rally. Alisson luckily was let off - could have easily been four or five for City. And Gravenberch needs to become a regular starter. Ricky: Whatever happened to heavy metal football? Liverpool functional in defence and one dimensional in attack. Would we have taken a draw five years ago? No. Daniel: First-half we looked too comfortable. Constantly playing from the back against the dangerous high-line attack City had. Second-half was better, but we need to stop playing from the back because that’s where our errors lie. Trent’s goal was brilliant and thorough, but defensively we need to sharpen up. I hope Alisson and Jota are OK. On Caoimhin Kelleher who will play in Alisson's absence: "Nobody wanted Ali to get injured but if these kind of things happen then you need the strongest possible option and that's Caoimhin for us. "On squad rotation for the busy Christmas schedule: "We are at the beginning of the most intense period of the whole season. It's super tough. We have to make decisions and I have to make decisions and that's clear. We need to make this a proper European night in Anfield. I will line up a team with fresh legs who will go for it and fight for a result. "He does see the Europa League as a priority: "We as a team arrived 100% in this competition. From last season when we qualified, we were really happy about it. Reds prepare for visit of LASK in the Europa League ... meeting with LASK | By Liverpool FC | Facebook. Switch to the basic mobile site. Facebook wordmark. Video. 󱡘. Liverpool FC was live. However, he believes this momentum has been key to their fast start to this campaign. "Last season, at the end we also had a good run, " he added. "Everybody just said to each other that we have to continue that run and take it into the new season. That's what we did and we've started the season really well. It's on us now to keep going. "Nat Hayward, BBC SportLiverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has been speaking to the media ahead of Thursday's Europa League match at home to LASK. LASK protiv Liverpool FC Live Prijenos i H2H Statistika Otkrijte kako mozete gledati LASK protiv Liverpool FC uzivo stream besplatno i pogledajte svu H2H statistiku koju trebate. Posjetite Protipster danas za ... Liverpool – LASK Linz: Live score, updates and head Match Liverpool vs LASK Linz in the UEFA Europa League (11/30/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. "For Liverpool to get a point at the Etihad is a massive result for them, " Ogden told BBC Radio 5 Live's Football Daily. "They haven’t got a great record there for a start, but they ended City’s ridiculous winning streak. If City had won on Saturday they would have equalled a record set by Sunderland in the 1890s in terms of consecutive home wins in all competitions. "I just think what it does for Liverpool is it gives them the belief they can actually mount a title race because they have been to Manchester City and got a point. "City haven’t beaten Arsenal this season, they haven’t beaten Chelsea and now they haven’t beaten Liverpool. Is there a flaw in City’s game that the big teams are now able to exploit? If there is and you have Newcastle, Aston Villa and Tottenham coming up, maybe a team like Liverpool can capitalise on that and mount a title challenge and win the title because other teams are taking points off City. Doku is not only keeping possession but also creating opportunities and is overall a much better footballer than Grealish. Andy: Completely dominated the game but as usual didn’t make the most of the chances that came their way and paid the price. In this league it doesn’t matter which team you play, 1-0 is never enough. Bob: Should have won 2-1. A goal disallowed as Alisson cannot catch a simple ball - he barely suffered a push from Akanji. Other than that a decent performance by the Blues and hopefully we'll win the next game. Liverpool fansYusuf: We gave it a right go. First half was a bit hectic - of course the goal from Haaland but also numerous miscues from Alisson. Second half, we managed to reply very well and all paid dividends with Trent scoring a great goal. Liverpool vs LASK LIVE: Score Updates, Stream Info prije 9 sati — LASK Statements. The Linz strategist, Thomas Sageder, was excited to face Liverpool again in the UEFA Europa League and said they will fight to ... LASK Linz vs Liverpool 21.09.2023 – Stream and VODs Highlights and livestreams of UEFA Europa League 2023/24 football fixture between LASK Linz and Liverpool Live stream of the match LASK Linz vs ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Connect with Home Bites

• Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Contact Home Bites

call us: 206.779.1347 or email

Copyright © 2023HOME BITES LLC . Renton, WA 

bottom of page